Yeah, ok.. so that is me ranting about acting...
anyway, I was suppose to go for my orientation today at VS, but there were short handed so my trainer has to work the floor instead of taking time out to train me. I start Monday... I'm starting to get nervous now cause she told me that I was on the schedule already, and though I'm excited, I'm hoping that they didn't schedule me to work like everyday...There's a sales competition... sorta... at work. We have a new product coming up and we are going to see who can make the most sales. I take it that is management's way of making us happy and motivating us to work... strange thing is, I'm actually interested in this. I mean, I feel the PCC Reservations vibe that I use to have where I actally try to make the sales. I don't know why... and I don't really do anything except personalise an email to the 600++ distrubutors that were "assigned" to me, but at least I'm trying to get through the emails. I usually don't even get through a quarter of the stack, and this time I am almost done. I'm scaring myself.
I hate that I have to have a visa to remain in the US. It is such a handicap.

I'm going to play Final Fantasy now.

No comments:
Post a Comment